We provide all the things you need for doing a great job.
Note : Please send us your latest resume (.doc or .pdf formats only) along with the Job Reference Id in the subject, and details such as current and expected CTC and notice period with your current organization to email@example.com. Incomplete applications would not be considered.
Job Reference ID: WTAE04
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Location: Ahmedabad, Pune, India
We are looking for senior programmers for design, implementation, deployment and maintenance roles for medium to large scale business applications. As an Application Engineer you will be driving the business applications from requirements gathering phase to post-production maintenance and support. You will be involved with the planning and execution of almost all phases of a business application development life-cycle.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Sound not merely good knowledge of Java with exposure to business applications
- Strong OOPS concepts with knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with clear understanding of deployment servers and platforms like, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Jetty, etc.
- Fluency in handling server class operating systems like, Linux/Unix based server class distros, Windows Server Editions, etc.
- Build automation systems like Apache Ant or Apache Maven
- Good exposure to JDBC and ORM tools like JPA, Hibernate, iBatis or Spring JDBC
- Excellent knowledge of one or more 3-tier/multi-tier web-application frameworks like Apache Struts, Apache Wicket, Spring Web-MVC, Stripes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment (short delivery timescales; interaction with business users and developers)
- Hands-on experience with Web Services (RESTFul as well as SOAP based)
- RDBMS and SQL programming experience with an emphasis on advanced SQL and database administration skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, Python, Ruby, Bash scripting
- Knowledge of Business Rules Engines like Drool, JRules, etc.
- Ability to lead teams with excellent mentoring qualities